Our team at the Pennsylvania Harm Reduction Coalition is wishing you a very happy start to 2020! As we make plans for this year, we are reflecting on all that we have accomplished in 2019, and we wanted to share some highlights with you...
In 2019, we:
- Kicked off our inaugural Statewide Conference, which attracted over 300 attendees
- Trained over 400 advocates & 400 law enforcement officers on harm reduction strategies that save lives
- Launched our 2-day HERO Empowerment Leadership program & trained over 25 leaders
- Launched our TOP campaign & held our first overdose prevention training for treatment professionals
- Distributed thousands of doses of Naloxone across the state
- Attended over 100 events & our staff spoke at 80!
Everything we accomplished would not have been possible without our partners, sponsors, and supporters. We are so grateful for everyone who helped us make 2019 an incredible year!
We also want to take a moment to thank everyone who made a donation for our Giving Tuesday campaign or for our end of the year campaign! Your contribution will help us as we continue to grow & make an even larger impact this year. If you didn't get a chance to donate and you would like to support our work in 2020, follow this link to make a contribution (any amount helps)!
Stay tuned for more info on what's to come this year, including our #PAHRC2020 Statewide Conference updates!
The PAHRC Team
Pennsylvania Harm Reduction Coalition