Please join us to honor and remember those we have lost and to hear stories of survival, recovery and hope. We are having this vigil ahead of Overdose Awareness day to call attention to those we have lost and ask that you consider attending an event listed on the reverse that are being held across Pennsylvania.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Devin Reaves, Pennsylvania Harm Reduction Coalition
- Secretary Jen Smith, Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs
- Joanne Clough, family member
- Katie Kramer, person in lived recovery
- William Stauffer, The Pennsylvania Recovery Organizations – Alliance
If you need assistance in finding a treatment provider or funding for addiction treatment, please call 1-800-662-HELP (4357) or contact your local county drug and alcohol office.
This vigil is made possible through the collaborative efforts of the Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDAP), The Pennsylvania Harm Reduction Coalition (PAHRC) and the Pennsylvania Recovery Organizations – Alliance (PRO•A).
“The living owe it to those who no longer can speak to tell their story for them.” ― Czesław Miłosz
PA State Capitol Rotunda
Harrisburg, PA 17120
Google map and directions