If you are in need of immediate assistance, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. You can also contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), or the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA) at 1-800-662-HELP (4357), which both operate 24 hours, 7 days a week.
NOTE TO TREATMENT PROVIDERS & AFFILIATES: We feel our addiction support resources listed below are comprehensive for the people and communities we serve. We will not be soliciting new resources and ask that you refrain from contacting us with any requests.
- For PA Locals: The Drug and Alcohol Referral Tool (DART) provides available resources for substance use disorder treatment and related support services specifically based on your personal profile and individual needs.
- SAMHSA Treatment Locator & 24/7 Helpline: 1-800-662-4357
- Facing Addiction Resource Hub: facingaddiction.org
- Peer-Support groups:
- The Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 for free 24/7 crisis support in the US
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
- American Association of Poison Control Centers: 1-800-222-1222